There is truly no greater cruising ground than Indonesia. With 18,000 isles covering some two million square miles of pristine tropical water and a rich and vibrant local culture there truly can be no comparison.
Cruising Guide Indonesia covers everything the prudent navigator needs to safely ply the Indonesian waters and enjoy the largest and best island nation in the world.
- Detailed charts including approaches, waypoints and GPS anchorage coordinates.
- Dangers, chart errors, missing islands, reefs and rocks.
- Formalities, Immigration, Customs, Harbor Master and National Park regulations.
- Regional weather patterns, route planning, sailing seasons, local anomalies and currents.
- Shore side facilities, restaurants, beach bars, supermarkets, provisioning and fueling.
- Cultural excursions, waterfalls, wildlife, diving, hiking, climbing, day tripping, etc…
- Comprehensive coverage: 270 pages thick with more than 320 anchorages.
WITH 25 CHAPTERS CRUISING GUIDE INDONESIA COVERS THE WHOLE OF THE INDONESIAN ARCHIPELEGO
Sailing in Indonesia is definitely on the rise and more and more yachts are visiting every year. The Indonesian government is pushing hard for development in the marine sector and new facilities are being built and funded as demand increases. Government regulations are changing for the better and the old large scale corruption seems to have been eradicated and sailors are taking note. Instead of hurriedly passing through the country yachts are now beginning to linger and some are even choosing to stay year around. As this part of Asia continues to develop rapidly we advise all sailors planning to sail in Indonesia to contact Cruising Guide Indonesia in order to be well-informed on the current hurdles and difficulties you might encounter while sailing through Indonesia.
“The contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission from Cruising Guide Indonesia.”